Facebook Throttles Political Madness Website Traffic Down After Clinton Body Count Post



Just a quick article to show what Facebook has done recently to my Political  Madness website at www.thepoliticalmadness.com.

I must have triggered something when I posted the Clinton Body Count story after they killed Epstein. It took them a couple days, but once they identified the increased volume and traffic they immediately shut me down to about 50% of my normal volume. 

See the table below, it covers a range of several days and shows the stats for every post that I made during that time. You can see the average traffic I was getting before the article was posted, the spike in my numbers, then the suppression a couple days after.

Social Media censorship is real, I experience even worse suppression on Twitter that I won't even go into here.

But, I will never stop trying to get the word out. They can bully, lie, try to demoralize, suppress, block and de-platform and I will continue to find a way to get the message out. We're dealing with the lowest form of scum in these people who deserve to be soundly defeated and then flogged out in the town square. They are disgusting filth and can't wait for them to be brought to justice.

Remember, in the end, we win.

www.thepoliticalmadness.com 


Comments