Is Eric Bolling A Controlled Asset of The Establishment?


I know there are a lot of Conservative Eric Bolling fans out there, however, I was left somewhat bewildered and skeptical of him after watching this interview with Alex Jones on Tuesday.

Right out of the gate one of the things that struck me was his comment that he doesn't believe there is any way our government was complicit in 9/11. To be alive and breathing, with a brain, in 2018, & to hold this belief is to be either willfully ignorant or complicit in the cover up by spreading denial propaganda. Unfortunately, the latter is very possible, even when it comes to much beloved Conservative figures.

Click here for video

Call them controlled, compromised, sold out, whatever you want, but they are not telling the complete truth. Glenn Beck, Ben Shapiro & even Mark Levin to name a few. I know, I know, commence screaming at me and calling me names. But they all tell some of the truth some of the time, just enough to keep the mind control going, but then say things like Eric did during this interview. It just doesn't add up.

I'm not going to break the entire interview down here, you'll have to listen for yourself and draw your own conclusions. Eric goes on to twist, ignore, obfuscate, deny and just about everything else in his contorted attempts to deny reality, whatever his motives.

I'm not saying he is a Deep State shill...but I'm also not saying he's not controlled by the establishment to a point. What I am saying is we should not blindly follow or believe anyone about anything. If I've learned anything this last few years it's that there is so much deception & propaganda going on it's hard to know who's telling the truth and who to trust. Nobody is above my skepticism, nobody.

Comments