Conservatives & Alternative Media Under Assault, Show Your Support

As I am sure most are well aware of recent developments this week regarding the banning of high profile voices in Conservative and Alternative media.

Paul Joseph Watson, Milo Yiannopoulos, Laura Loomer and Alex Jones all received the Social Media death sentence from Facebook, effectively shutting them out of the Public Square. Hitler, Stalin and Mao would be so proud. You can read about it here.

But that's not all, as the article at the link above explains, they also threatened to ban any accounts that mention or try to publish content specifically related to Alex Jones. That's right, even sharing a link to an INFOWARS.COM article could be cause enough for them to ban you and I as well.

So were does that leave us? If you haven't done the math and figured it out by now, this is just the beginning. They're coming for all of us. At least those of us that dare to tell the truth.

Then what can you or I do about it? The sad reality is that there is very little structurally we can do to take on these behemoth organizations. That's what we elect our politicians to do. However, since most of them are taking political donation money from them they seem awfully reluctant to do anything. Therein lies the biggest issue. Vote the rat bastards out of office until we find someone that is willing to press this issue.

But what about Trump? Isn't this why we elected him? Yep, but all I've seen from him on this issue is talk and tweets. And maybe Q is real and maybe he is not, but I'm not going to sit around waiting for posts from Q to try and convince me that we are working this master plan and before you know it the four year clock will run out on Trump, the Democrats will steal the 2020 election and our once in a century opportunity is gone and we resume our march towards a thousand years of darkness.

So we're getting nothing of substance from Trump. And I'm getting tired of it. I'm concerned he's either compromised or made the decision that he just isn't up to the task of ridding our country from the evil outside globalist interests that have been selling us out for decades. At a minimum I'm sure the Globalist Cabal threatened to erase he and his entire family's name from history if he follows through. I don't know how I'd respond to a threat like that, but I'm sure he's gotten it, and maybe that's made a difference.

We'll probably never really know but I see it as a realistic possibility so my expectations of what Trump is really going to accomplish in the short time he has left have gone way down. I hope I'm wrong, but nearly 2 and a half years in and everyone is still walking free, laughing at us peons, rolling in the billions they've looted from us taxpayers.

I can't control what Trump is or isn't going to do. So, what can I do? Not much. But what I can do I am going to do. I have created a widget on my Political Madness website to the InfoWars Live  show feed. You'll notice it on the right sidebar just a little ways down. I have also installed the same widget on all of my Political Madness Blogs.

I also make a point to purchase some of Alex Jones's products on a consistent basis. If you don't get any of them already I highly recommend the Super Blue Flouride-Free Toothpaste, the Survival Shield Nascent Iodine, and the Silver Bullet - Collodial Silver just to name a few. I'm never out of these products in my house and I use them every day.

I've signed up to Laura Loomer's email list on her website LauraLoomer.us, bookmarked her website and will make a point to visit regularly and repost content on my Political Madness website.

I am in the process of doing the same for PJW and Milo. It's time for bootstrap, gorilla social media warfare. We've been spoiled with the Big Tech Social Media aggregators, but I've absolutely had it with all of them and will be doing much more direct linking to those forbidden websites.

And as long as I have a voice on their platforms - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc - I am going to do everything in my limited but very very determined power to spread their content. If we can't inconvenience ourselves even a little to do whatever we can to help fight back against the Big Tech censors, we don't deserve what little liberty we have left. They're coming after all of us, wake up, do more, stay focused and fight back. I don't know how or when but I do know that in the end WE WIN.

Godspeed Patriots, we are at war.

Please support www.thepoliticalmadness.com by spreading this and other articles. Humanity is waking up and we must do everything we can while we still have a voice.




Comments