Did #Qanon & the #WWG1WGA Movement Troll the Golden Globe Awards?

I came across the video below on YouTube recently.

However, I will once again begin with a disclaimer about the content. I am not that familiar with David Wilcock, he may be a complete fraud, he may be totally legit, he may be a propaganda tool to pacify those of us that want to see justice. I just don't know. He discusses some pretty wild subject matter including aliens, so you have to consider all that. He also discusses a lot of things that make a lot of sense.

We live in an age of deception were if you think you know the absolute truth, you were either there when it happened or you are giving your allegiance to someone that you believe to be credible.

For example, I remember my reaction about a year ago when someone walked into my office at work and asked if I thought the earth was flat...Nobody questions that, it's fact I thought to myself. Then I thought about it. Everything I'd ever been taught about the subject came through people that I empowered to be authorities on the matter (school teachers) or through digital images that I assumed represented reality.

What occurred to me is not that I thought the earth was flat, it  that I really can't prove empirically that it isn't. That was a bit of an epiphany for me, we have been shoveled levels of truth or propaganda our entire lives and what makes it fact or real to us to a large degree rest solely on the credibility we bestow upon the person or medium delivering that information. Let that sink in. The earth could be flat, there might be aliens, I simply cannot prove it empirically either way.

So I did my homework on the whole flat earth subject and arrived at the conclusion that the evidence is not convincing enough to me to prove it is flat. But the key for me is to not be blinded by the foundational data that we were bombarded with our entire lives. Anyone reading this is aware of the level of deception and propaganda that we have to sift through every day to even attempt to understand reality. So isn't it possible that there are greater truths out there that have been kept from us? I say it is, so I am open to considering anything at this point and no longer just laugh it off as if it's preposterous. We've been conditioned with messages our entire lives.

Anyway, back to this video. There's know way to know the absolute truth on most of this unless you are in the inner circles watching it unfold.

With that said, the hosts of the video bring up 3 key moments of the Golden Globe awards that may have been an indication that what they call The Alliance had taken over the ceremony and inserted several messages indicating they were in control.

It's worth watching. This begins at about the 14:29 part of the video and continues through about the 22:14 point.



If you are a believer in #Q and the idea that Trump was recruited to help defeat the Cabal, and there is a major power struggle playing out right now that we see or hear very little about on the #FakeNews media, this video will resonate with you.

The 3 moments they discuss are the woman carrying Fiji water on a tray that seems to have photobombed several pictures, referencing the recent arrests of child traffickers in Fiji, the doctors going out into the audience of celebrities and giving them vaccinations, giving them a taste of their own medicine, and the Jeff Bridges tribute where they show the bell from the movie White Squall that has Where We Go One We Go All inscribed on it, referencing the source of the commonly used acronym when referencing Q, WWG1WGA.

When you put all of it together it certainly could be possible, but you'll have to watch for yourself and decide if it makes any sense or is plausible. It's not possible to know if this is true or not, again it just comes down to who you choose to believe.

As for me, I hope and pray Q is for real and Trump and the Alliance are waging war against the Cabal. Hopefully the truth will come out soon and it will be clear if that is real or if it was just another clever mass deception ploy to keep us distracted while they run out the clock on Trump. And I recognize both those options are very real possibilities, so I watch, listen and learn with great skepticism but also great hope and faith that we will see justice at some point. The alternative is absolute despotism and global slavery.

Here's to Q, WWG1WGA, let's roll it all up and let them burn.

Please support www.thepoliticalmadness.com by spreading this and other articles. Humanity is waking up and we must do everything we can while we still have a voice.

Comments