More Insults From Obama - Americans Are "Scared"

Obama recently said:  “People are still hurting very badly, and they are still scared. And so part of the reason our politics seems so tough right now, and facts and science and argument does not seem to be winning the day all the time, is because we’re hard-wired not to always think clearly when we’re scared.”

As the article below rightly points out, we are not scared, we are ANGRY!

Click here for article

For the record, and this is just a top-of-the-head partial list:

-I was angry when Obama refused to hold his hand over his heart during the national anthem at a political rally.

-I was angry when Obama lied about his knowledge of how radical and anti-American his former pastor is.

-I was angry when the new Obama administration passed the $482 billion Omnibus at the beginning of 2009, referring to it as “unfinished business” of the Bush administration. Translation, all the liberal pork Bush vetoed.

-I was angry when the Obama administration rammed through the $787 billion “stimulus” against the will of the majority of the American people.

-I was angry when Obama belittled the 4/15/09 tax day protestors, hardly acknowledging their existence or the validity of what they were protesting against.

-I was angry when Obama increased federal spending in his first year by $1.2 trillion, providing no reasonable explanation.

-I was angry when Obama immediately suspended the welfare reform act signed by Bill Clinton, assuring welfare rolls would swell during his administration.

-I was angry when Obama said that “at a certain point you’ve made enough money.”

-I was angry when Obama said the police officers at Cambridge “acted stupidly.”

-I was angry when Obama did not hold the traditional National Day of Prayer at the White House, yet 3 months later invited tens of thousands of Muslims to the White House to celebrate a Muslim holy Day.

-I was angry when Obama lied to America about the healthcare bill. It will cost us more money and we won’t be able to keep our private insurance if we wish. He lied and knows he lied, single payer, at the expense of most Americans, is the goal.

-I was angry when Eric Holder called the US a nation of cowards.

-I was angry when Obama claimed that the stimulus bill contained no pork.

-I was angry when Obama shook hands with Hugo Chavez.

-I was angry when Obama bowed down to the Saudi King.

-I was angry when Obama bowed down to the leader of China.

-I was angry when Obama said we are not a Christian nation, but we are one of the largest Muslim nations.

-I was angry when Obama insulted Britain, our closest ally, by returning the bust of Winston Churchill.

-I was angry when the Department of Homeland Security referred to me as a rightwing extremist:

“Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.”

-I was angry when Obama allowed Air Force One to do a fly-over of New York city, sending terrified citizens running for their lives.

-I was angry when Nancy Pelosi lied about her knowledge of enhanced interrogation techniques used on terrorists, then accusing the CIA of “lying all the time.”

-I was angry when Obama ordered GM dealerships to close, arbitrarily picking the winners and losers.

-I was angry when Obama remained silent as freedom craving Iranians were gunned down in the streets of Iran during their bloody election.

-I was angry when the media decided to turn against mainstream Americans and demonize the Tea Party as crazy, racist, homophobic bigots.

-I was angry when our congressman insulted their constituents at town hall meetings all across the country when the healthcare debate was center stage.

-I was angry when union thugs beat up and intimidated people at healthcare town hall meetings.

-I was angry when Obama said he would try terror suspects in New York city.

-I was angry when Obama appointed over 30 czars, unprecedented in American history.

-I was angry when Obama and Congress rammed through the healthcare bill against the will of the American people, using tricks, bribery and back room deals.

-I was angry when Obama humiliated Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during his White House visit.

-I was angry when Pelosi and company lied and said protestors spat on and hurled racial slurs during the healthcare walk up.

-I was angry when Obama verbally attacked Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer over new immigration law.

-I was angry when Obama sued the State of Arizona over immigration law.

-I was angry when Asst. Secretary of State Posner apologized to China for AZ immigration law.

-I was angry when President Calderon of Mexico was allowed to criticize and condemn Arizona on the floor of Congress, while Democrats give a standing ovation and applause.

-I was angry when Obama did nothing for weeks after the Gulf oil spill.

-I was angry when Obama told America he had to keep his “boot on the neck” of those responsible.

-I was angry when Obama extorted $20 billion from BP for the Gulf oil spill.

-I was angry when Obama refused to suspend the Jones act to allow foreign ships into the gulf to help out due to his allegiance to unions and union workers.

-I was angry when the Fed began monetizing the debt with QE2 spending.

-I was angry when Obama told Republicans to get in the back seat.

-I was angry when Obama said that we are a scared nation and that people don’t think or act rationally when they are scared, ignoring and minimizing our rightful discontent with the direction he is trying to take our country.

The rightful and appropriate response to the destructive actions and decisions of the Obama administration the last 2 years is anger. Americans understand that anger is a natural and healthy response to perceived injustice or wrongdoing. My anger shows my clarity of thought, my integrity and my commitment to honesty and fairness, not irrationality as he suggests by his insulting comment. But, we should be accustomed to being insulted by him, it seems to happen with great regularity.

Comments